Saturday, February 7, 2015

Cat Tales presents... PENELOPE!! Request for feral colony volunteers also!

Cat Tales
presents...
The Cat of the Week!!



~ P E N E L O P E ~



Name: Penelope
Gender: Female
Breed: Domestic Short Hair
Color: Brown Tabby
Age: 3 years old

I'm a very pretty cat, I love to be petted, and I love treats! I need a quiet home with no other pets and a person who will give me as much time as I need to adjust. I know I'd make a great companion for someone special. Please come and meet me and see what a sweet kitty I am. (No Cats, No Dogs, No Children)

PH: (860) 344-9043




Seeking Volunteers to Help Feed Feral Cat Colonies

Cat Tales Non-Profit Rescue manages several feral cat colonies in Portland and Middletown and is actively seeking volunteers to help feed cats in these managed colonies.    
You can make a difference in the lives of these cats and the community. 

As a Feral Colony Caretaker you will:
  • Need to have a minimum of 1 day/week available to volunteer · 
  • Need to dedicate 1 hour per morning on designated day(s)
  • Have a car and valid driver’s license
  • Ability to drive in inclement weather and shovel snow to access the colonies in the winter 
  • Communicate with Cat Tales Feral Colony Coordinator after each visit
  • Optional: learn how to trap feral cats for spay/neuter/release

Cat Tales provides all food and supplies.

Call: (860) 344-9043
Register to become a volunteer: http://www.cattalesct.org/volunteer/





No comments: