Thursday, January 22, 2015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week!! ~ R I F K A ~ Adopt her today!!

Cat Tales
presents...
The Cat of the Week!

~ RIFKA ~


Name: Rifka
Gender: Female
Breed: Domestic Short Hair
Color: Black & White
Age: 10 years old
My original owner passed away and since then I've been in foster homes. I have 2 brothers, Shalom and Shimon, but I don't need to stay with them. I'm a very sweet, loving girl who's quiet and won't cause you any trouble. I like to play and love to be pet but will need time and patience to adjust to my new forever home. (No Dogs, No Children)




Volunteers Needed!
Cat Tales is seeking volunteers to:
    ·               Become a foster home
•                Feed feral colonies
•                Sponsor a cat
•                Assist in transporting cats to vets
•                Act as a plumber, electrician, or carpenter
•                Cleaning and animal care at our shelter
•                Assist with adoption appointments
•                Correspondence with donors
•                Help with returning phone calls and answering cat-related questions
•                Coordinate fundraising efforts or help at fundraisers
•                Become an animal community advocate
Register on the Web: www.cattalesct.org/volunteer/


No comments: