Friday, January 30, 2015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week AND a Volunteer Request

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week!


KIMBER!!



Name: Kimber
Gender: Female
Breed: Domestic Long Hair
Color: Orange & White
Age: 4 years old

I'm such a sweet girl, love to be pet, and love attention! When I want attention, I'll run right up to you and ask for you to pet me. I'm very playful and would probably sleep with you at night. I'd be okay with a non-dominate cat, but would also love to be the only pet if possible. I need help losing some weight, so I may need special food. Come to Cat Tales and meet me...I know you will fall in love and take me home!
(Special Diet) (No Children)



---------------------

Seeking Volunteers to Help Feed Feral Cat Colonies
Cat Tales Non-Profit Rescue manages several feral cat colonies in Portland and Middletown and is actively seeking volunteers to help feed the cats in these managed colonies.    
You can make a difference in the lives of these cats and the community. 
As a Feral Colony Caretaker you will: 
  • Need to have a minimum of 1 day/week available to volunteer · 
  • Need to dedicate 1 hour per morning on designated day(s)
  • Have a car and valid driver’s license
  • Ability to drive in inclement weather and shovel snow to access the colonies in the winter 
  • Communicate with Cat Tales Feral Colony Coordinator after each visit 
  • Optional: learn how to trap feral cats for spay/neuter/release.
Cat Tales provides all food and supplies.

Email: Info@CatTalesCT.org
Register to become a volunteerhttp://www.cattalesct.org/volunteer/

---------------------






No comments: