Tuesday, November 4, 2008

District #9, Wesley School

I brought my camera to take pictures of the historic lines, but there were no lines whatsoever at 8:00 am. This is my sixteenth year voting at Wesley; voter participation in this district is always high and the process is always quick and efficient. I believe the same women have been sitting at the tables taking addresses and checking driver’s licenses all of those sixteen years.

A heads up to Middletown voters: there is a question on the ballot that asks you to vote on a proposed change to the City Charter, but gives no clue what the proposed change is -- making it hard to decide how to vote!!

But then the next question is much easier: should the Charter be amended to correct grammatical errors?

I voted HELL YES!!

Voting felt great this morning!!

No comments: