Wednesday, November 8, 2017

A Post Election Note From Vinnie Loffredo

Yesterday, Middletown voters approved the building of a new 6, 7, 8 grade Middle School. This is a project that will serve the children of our community well. They also elected four new members to the Board of Education: Lisa Loomis, Sean T. King, Ed Ford Jr. and Jonathan Pulino.  I wish them the very best as they begin their careers in leading the Middletown school system with our newly appointed Superintendent Michael T. Conner and the five incumbent board members.
It has been my pleasure to serve my community as a board member for the past four years.  I sincerely thank you for the opportunity.

Vincent J. Loffredo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your service Vinnie. When so many of our politicians put their own interests first, those who truly care about the community stand out. You've always been one of the good ones, and your voice in city government will be missed. Since this was a close election with very low turnout, I encourage you to try again in two years. You could count on my vote and those of many others I know, not all of whom voted this year.

Anonymous said...

Outgoing Board of Education Chairman Vincent J. Loffredo was an outstanding elected official. He always knew the issues before each meeting and took in account both sides of the issue. He is and was very knowledgeable about Middletown's affairs. Mr. Loffredo always responded to his constituents in a quick and timely manner whenever he was approached by someone about an issue. I hope this defeat does not mark the end of his elected service in Middletown. I hope he comes back in two years and decides to run for another elected office.