Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ KENT!!

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ KENT!!


* KENT *Age:  3 years old
Phone: (860) 344-9043
Email: ​​Info@CatTalesCT.org​




Gender: Male
Breed: DSH
Color: Grey Tabby


I'm a very handsome, sweet and affectionate boy who loves to be pet and loves attention. I would like a quiet home with a patient person and warm bed to sleep in. I'd love to lay on the couch with you and have a home of my own. I'm FIV+. Humans cannot catch this and it is very difficult for other cats to catch. It was just discovered that I'm diabetic. I require insulin twice a day and special food. I'm such a great boy through with my shots. I know you are helping me and know it makes me feel better. I won't be any trouble. I hope you will still adopt me. I am a mellow, loving, sweet boy. Please, please adopt me!

Special Needs / No dogs or children / FIV (to learn more about FIV, visit http://www.cattalesct.org/fiv-felv/)

Web: http://www.CatTalesCT.org/cats/Kent/



No comments: