Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ JACK!!

​​
​​
Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ JACK!!



Gender:  Male
Breed:  DSH
Color:  B & W
Age:  2 years old

I was rescued as a stray in Middletown but am now safe and sound at Cat Tales. I am a friendly and entertaining cat who would make a great addition to your family. I will have you in stitches as I leap and spin to chase cat toys. I am very affectionate and love to be held and snuggled. I enjoy the company of children and am very adaptable to new situations. My ideal home is as the only cat but I may adapt to sharing the house with another young, adventurous kitty. Dogs make me very anxious and I need to be in a dog-free home! I'm handsome, adventurous, and heart-warming and I'm waiting to meet you!

No Dogs, please.





No comments: