Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ RYAN!!

Cat Tales presents... Cat of the Week!

~ RYAN ~



Name:  Ryan
Gender:  Male
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
​​Color:  Silver Tabby
Age:  8 years old

Hello!  My name is Ryan.  I am one of the sweetest boys you'll ever meet! I was found injured as a stray. My leg was bitten by a large dog. Even though I was in so much pain, I was happy to be rescued and cared for by Cat Tales.  I walk with a slight limp, but I'm completely healed and ready for my forever home!  I am FIV+ but please don't worry, humans cannot catch this.  Also, it's extremely hard for other cats or animals to catch. We'd have to get in a fight and exchange blood but I am not a fighter, I'm a lover.  I am not a sickly cat - FIV does not make me sick. I can live just as long as any cat without FIV and I can live a relatively normal life without any symptoms at all.  I would only need to visit my Vet twice a year (or how often my Vet advises).  I purr when you pet me and absolutely love attention.  I am a very friendly and affectionate cat. I would do best in a quiet home without dogs or children so I don't have to share you!  Please come to meet me and you'll see how sweet I really am.  I think you'd fall in love with me and want to adopt me on the spot!

No Dogs / No Children

To learn more about FIV, please visit http://www.CatTalesCT.org/fiv-felv/

Phone:  (860) 344-9043





No comments: