Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ HEIDI

Cat Tales
presents...
Cat of the Week!

HEIDI  


Name:  Heidi
Gender:  Female
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
​​Color:  Black & White
Age:  12 years old

Hi there!
​ 
My name is Heidi!  I was found outside in the bitter sub-zero temperatures as a stray in the middle of winter. I was very sick with a severe upper respiratory infection. Cat Tales found me, and took me in as one of their own!  I was so sick and frail that they didn't think I was going to make it. But I am a fighter and with the help from the nice volunteers at Cat Tales, I proved everyone wrong. I am recovered now!!  I am extremely affectionate and loving. I love to be pet and will even purr when you pet me!  I do have a hyper thyroid and require medicine in my food twice a day.  It's quick, easy and I don't mind taking my medicine!  I need a quiet home where I am the only pet.  Would you be the one who will give me a second chance?  Come meet me, and I'm sure you will fall in love!  Please adopt me today!​

No Cats / No Dogs / No Children

Phone:  (860) 344-9043






No comments: