Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ PRECIOUS

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ PRECIOUS!  

PRECIOUS ~



​​Gender:  Female
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
Color:  Grey Tabby
Age:  10 years

​I​'​m a ​super sweet​, ​affectionate​ and very pretty​ girl. My owner could no longer care for me and I am confused as to why I am in a shelter. ​The other cats and the volunteers are so good to me, but I want my own human.  ​My purr is very loud and I absolutely love to be pet and ​desire all the attention​ I can get!  I really would love to curl up with you in bed or on the couch​ and prove my love for you is genuine​.​ ​ I ​do prefer a quiet home​, since that's what I've been used to my whole life​, although I wouldn't mind another non-dominant cat. I do have a heart murmur,​ but I do not require any medication​ or special care​​, only my regular vet check-ups. ​ Please ​come to meet me and I'm confident you'll want to take me home​!  ​​I promise I will love you forever!

No Dogs / No Children​

EmailInfo@CatTalesCT.org



No comments: