Friday, January 9, 2015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ SEBASTIAN!! Also, a Request for Volunteers.

Cat Tales
presents...
Cat of the Week!


SEBASTIAN!!



Name: Sebastian
Gender: Male
Breed: Domestic Short Hair
Color: Grey & White
Age: 3 years old
I'm very handsome, sweet, affectionate, mellow cat who loves attention! I'm FIV+ and I can live just as long as any other cat if taken to my yearly vet appointments. I'd love a forever home where I can get all of the love I'm craving. Please come meet me and see what a cool cat I am!




Volunteers Needed!
Cat Tales is seeking volunteers to:
    ·               Become a foster home
                Feed feral colonies
                Sponsor a cat
                Assist in transporting cats to vets
                Act as a plumber, electrician, or carpenter
                Cleaning and animal care at our shelter
                Assist with adoption appointments
                Correspondence with donors
                Help with returning phone calls and answering cat-related questions
                Coordinate fundraising efforts or help at fundraisers
                Become an animal community advocate


 




No comments: