Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week!
Breed: Domestic Long Hair
Color: Orange & White
Age: 4 years old
I'm such a sweet girl, love to be pet, and love attention! When I want attention, I'll run right up to you and ask for you to pet me. I'm very playful and would probably sleep with you at night. I'd be okay with a non-dominate cat, but would also love to be the only pet if possible. I need help losing some weight, so I may need special food. Come to Cat Tales and meet me...I know you will fall in love and take me home!
(Special Diet) (No Children)
On the Web: http://www.cattalesct.org/
PH: (860) 344-9043
Seeking Volunteers to Help Feed Feral Cat Colonies
Cat Tales Non-Profit Rescue manages several feral cat colonies in Portland and Middletown and is actively seeking volunteers to help feed the cats in these managed colonies.
You can make a difference in the lives of these cats and the community.
As a Feral Colony Caretaker you will:
- Need to have a minimum of 1 day/week available to volunteer ·
- Need to dedicate 1 hour per morning on designated day(s)
- Have a car and valid driver’s license
- Ability to drive in inclement weather and shovel snow to access the colonies in the winter
- Communicate with Cat Tales Feral Colony Coordinator after each visit
- Optional: learn how to trap feral cats for spay/neuter/release.
Cat Tales provides all food and supplies.
Call: (860) 344-9043
Register to become a volunteer: http://www.