Thursday, June 19, 2014





Meow! My Name is Griffin!
Do you have a home for me?

I'm Griffin. I am an 8 year old male orange and white tabby. I love attention from my human friends. If you are not giving me attention, I will gently paw you to ask you to pet me. I can’t help it…I am very playful!
I will be shy when you first meet me, so I need a patient person who is willing to give me time to adjust to a new home. I get along well with other cats, but need a home without children or dogs.
I am FIV+, but don’t let that deter you. All you have to do is take me to my annual vet exams, just like any other cat.
If you want a cat to pet, hold, and cuddle, I am the cat for you!
Cat Tales is seeking permanent adoption for me and will tell you the best way to take care of me.

Please call Cat Tales at (860) 344-9043 or
Email: info@CatTalesCT.org to inquire about Griffin!



No comments: