Monday, August 14, 2017

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week! Willow!!



Gender: Female

Breed: DSH
Color: Orange & White
Age:1 year 3 months old


When I was only 10 months old, I was found on the street in a cardboard box and it was soon discovered that I was pregnant. In spite of my young age, I was a great mom. Now that my kittens have all been adopted, I am ready for my own home. I am a very friendly kitty and love attention from humans. I do nip sometimes, but I am not trying to hurt anyone. When it comes to play, I am just like a kitten. I especially love laser pointers and chasing wand toys. I would probably be OK with another non-aggressive cat, but I think I would be happiest as an only cat. Won't you come to visit me? I would love to meet you.

No Cats / No Children

Phone:   860.344.9043
Watch our TV commercial:  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc



No comments: