Monday, July 31, 2017

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ FERN!!

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week!!

Fern!!


Gender: Female
Breed: DSH
Color: Brown Tabby
Age:3 years old

Hi everyone! I was found abandoned in the beginning of summer by a dumpster at Cat Tales in a carrier. They were not sure if I was going to make it because I was severely dehydrated and had a severe urinary tract infection when the volunteers found me. It is so sad that someone would leave me abandoned in that terrible condition. I'm a very sweet girl and fully recovered now. I do need a quiet home with a patient person who will give me time to adjust, as I've been through a lot lately. I'm an absolute sweetheart who loves to be petted and get attention, loves to play and loves to be held when I'm in the mood. I would love to curl up to you on the couch or in bed with you, and call you my owner. I'm pretty scared of dogs but I'm fine with other cats. I'm still a young girl and would promise to love you forever. Please find it in your heart to rescue and adopt me today!

No Dogs


Phone:   860.344.9043
Watch our TV commercial:  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc



No comments: