Monday, June 12, 2017

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ MIZZY

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week!


Gender:  Female
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair

Color:  Torti

Age:10 years old

Hello, my name is Mizzy. I have a rather sad story. My owner was put into a nursing home the day before Thanksgiving 2016. His family decided to dispose of me by throwing me outside on the streets to fend for myself. I was in this house all my life had never been outdoors before. I was so confused, sad, cold and hungry. I waited and waited but no one ever came for me. That's when Cat Tales found me and things turned around. Looking ahead, I really would love a quiet home with the right person who will love me and give me time to adjust from the chaos. I'm very sweet and affectionate and like to be pet, held and cuddled. I'd prefer to be the only cat though. I am currently being treated for arthritis and I have slightly elevated kidney level. I take medicine in my food to help, nothing hard to to. I'd love to curl up in bed or on the couch with you. Most importantly, I promise to love you no matter what. Please adopt me today.

No CatsNo DogsNo Children

No comments: