Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ FIONA

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week

Meet Fiona!

Gender:Female
  Breed:British Short Hair
Color:Orange
Age:5 years old

I am such a beautiful girl! My former owner used to holler at me all of the time so I am a bit feisty and sometimes swatty. I need a very quiet home with a patient person. I like to be pet but you need to respect me when I tell you I've had enough. I am also okay being held and sort of just become a lump in your arms while I occasionally growl (because of my past). Once I trust you and know my new home is very quiet and that you love and respect me I will probably be the sweetest girl in the world to you. I am not a lap cat so please do not expect me to lay on you. I am very independent but I do like attention. I need to be the only pet in your home. Please adopt me!

Phone:   860.344.9043
Watch our TV ad:  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc



No comments: