Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ MIZZY!!

Cat Tales Cat of the Week!

Meet Mizzy... 


Gender: Female
Breed: DSH
Color: Torti
Age: 10 years old

My owner was put into a nursing home the day before Thanksgiving. His family decided to dispose of me by throwing me outside on the streets to fend for myself. I was in this house all my life since I was a kitten and had never been outdoors. I was so confused, sad, cold and hungry. I waited and waited but no one ever came for me. I'm thankful to be warm and fed at Cat Tales but I do not know why I am here. I really would love a quiet home with a patient person who will love me and allow me to come around on my own time from all this major disruption. I am very sweet & affectionate and I do like be held and cuddled. I've been through so much so please give me some time to get used to my new environment. If you are a warm hearted person with a big heart, come to Cat Tales to meet me. 

No Dogs / No Children

No comments: