Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ MILO!!

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week!

MILO!

Gender:  Male
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
Color:  Brown Tabby
Age:  11 years old

My name is Milo. I have a very sad story to tell. My owner was elderly and became very sick and was hospitalized. Her daughter had plans to euthanize me but another member of my family grabbed me the day of my euthanasia and brought me to Cat Tales, where I was left in a carrier with a note. I was so terrified and very confused when I was first brought into the shelter. I still am sad and miss my owner so much. I really need a home badly. I am a very sweet boy. Once I trust you, I love to be pet and love attention. I'm terrified of other cats and dogs. I need a quiet home with a patient person who will give me time to adjust from all the chaos. I've been through so much but am still a very good, loving boy. I'd love to snuggle up in bed with you. Please consider adopting me.


Watch our TV commercial:  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc







No comments: