Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ MOXIE!!


Cat of the Week...

MOXIE 


GenderFemale
BreedDomestic Short Hair
ColorBlack & White
Age2 years old

I'm such a pretty girl. I was found outside with my kittens.  They all found loving homes, so I hope I can find one too.  I am very sweet and love to be pet. I need a home with a patient person, who has a quiet home. I do need my space so you need to be able to listen to me when I tell you I've had enough attention. I need to be the only pet in the house. I'd love to curl up on the couch with you and keep you company. I know I'd make a great companion and would love a warm bed to sleep on. Please adopt me!

No Cats / No Dogs / No Children

Phone (860) 344-9043

See our commercial!  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc



No comments: