Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Cat Tales -- Cat of the Week! Anastasia

Cat Tales -- Cat of the Week!

Anastasia



Gender:         Female
Breed:           Bengal
Color:            Brown Tabby
Age:               2 years old

I'm a very smart girl who is very sweet. I love head scratches and I seek out attention to be pet. I do not like to be held. I am a very high energy and busy girl who is very curious and loves to play. I always need to be doing something. I get along fine with other cats but I'd also be happy alone as long as you are devoted to giving me attention and playing with me. I am okay with children that understand cats and understand that I do not like to be picked up. Please adopt me!

No Dogs

Phone:          860-344-9043
Email:            info@CatTalesCT.org





      

No comments: