Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Cat Tales ~ KITTEN of the Week ~ BLAKE!! 4 month old, black RESCUE kitten, plus 30 days FREE of Trupanion with my adoption!

Cat Tales ~ Kitten of the Week ~ BLAKE!!

Gender:  Male
Breed:  DSH
Color:  Black
Age:  4 months old

I'm a handsome boy. I am very playful and like to be pet. I will let you hold me for very short periods of time when I'm in the mood. I'm very sweet but still a little shy. I was found on the streets of Middletown as a stray in an apartment complex. I need a quiet home with a patient person, so I can get used to things in my new environment. I’d be so grateful for a forever home with you!  Cat Tales has partnered with Trupanion, a Medical Insurance plan to provide your newly adopted cat complimentary health coverage for 30 days!  Please adopt me today!

No Dogs / No Children

 
        









No comments: