Wednesday, April 29, 2015

***CAT TALES ~ CAT OF THE WEEK ~ PENELOPE!!*** ADOPT TODAY!! =^. .^=

​Cat Tales
presents...
Cat of the Week

~ PENELOPE ~




Name: Penelope
Gender: Female

Breed: Domestic Short Hair
Color: Brown Tabby
Age: 3 years old

I'm a very pretty ​kitty who loves to be pet, and I ​adore those ​Whisker Lickins treats!  When I first came to Cat Tales, I was a bit overwhelmed by the number of cats here.  However, I'm very comfortable now, thanks to the patient volunteers!  ​​I am spayed and current on all of my vaccinations.  I ​would ​need a quiet home with no other pets and a ​cat experienced ​person who will give me as much time as I need to adjust ​ to my new environment​. I ​just ​know I'd make a great companion for ​that ​someone special. Please come to meet me and see what a sweet girl I am. 
(No Cats, No Dogs, No Children)

​  



Cat Tales is a Connecticut-based, non-profit organization dedicated to protecting the quality of life and improving the well-being of abused, neglected and abandoned cats and kittens within our community.  Cat Tales Non-Profit Rescue is a 501(c)(3) organization since 1999.

Cat Tales
PO Box 901
Middletown, CT 06457
860-344-9043

Copyright © 2015 Cat Tales

No comments: