Thursday, July 31, 2014

CAT TALES ~ Cat of the week ~ MEDALLA!!! 07/31/14


Hi!  My Name is Medalla.
Can I Come Home With You?

Meow – I’m Medalla! I’m a shorthaired, buff-colored male, almost 3 years old. I’m always there to greet my human Cat Tales friends as soon as they walk in the door! I have expressive eyes and a very easy temperament. Look closely and you can see my “smile”.

A home with older children and no dogs is best for me. I’m okay as the only pet or with one other non-dominant cat is okay, too.

I’m a bit overwhelmed at the shelter so I am hoping a kind and gentle family will take me home soon. I am responsive to petting and talking and would love to cuddle up next to you at night.

Cat Tales is seeking permanent adoption for me and will tell you the best way to take care of me.

Please call Cat Tales at (860) 344-9043 or
Email: info@CatTalesCT.org to inquire about Medalla!



No comments: