Saturday, March 8, 2014

Featured Kitty of the Week - Patrice


My Name is Patrice!
Do You Have A Home for Me?

I am Patrice, a 5-month-old female Calico! I was born into a rough situation but now I am safe at a CATALES foster home, waiting for my forever home.

I am a bit shy at first but once I know you, I will melt into your arms and purr. Cat toys are the best! I love to play with other kitties, too. I think I need a home without small children or dogs and someone who is experienced with kittens.

CAT TALES is seeking a permanent adoption for me and will tell you the best way to take care of me. If you want the sweetest and most adorable cat around, come take me home with you today!

Please call CAT TALES at (860) 344-9043 or

Email: info@catales.org to inquire about Patrice!

No comments: