Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wadsworth Street Subdivision At Planning And Zoning

Across the street from Wadsworth Park
The Planning and Zoning Commission will tonight consider an application for a 9 lot subdivision in land that lies in a bend of the Coginchaug river, across from the entrance to Wadsworth State Park. The application was submitted by Pattagansett Holdings, LLC, of Durham.

The subdivision has already been reviewed by the Inland Wetlands Agency.

The Planning Department has posted some of the documents regarding the application:
Existing site plan
Subdivision map
Staff comments
Planning and Zoning meets at 7PM in Council Chambers, on Wednesday, September 25th. There will be a public hearing on this application.
----------------
Author's Disclaimer: I am providing information about P&Z meetings, as I have done since 2008, on a volunteer basis for The Eye. I am now a candidate for the Planning and Zoning Commission, and I will continue to cover P&Z until the election in November, because my motivation as a volunteer and one of my goals as a candidate is to increase community understanding of and involvement in land use decisions. The Eye welcomes coverage of P&Z (and other municipal meetings) by any correspondent, including all candidates for office; I would be thrilled to divest myself of The Middletown Eye's P&Z "beat".

No comments: