Saturday, January 26, 2013

Video: Protecting the 2nd Amendment

Kurt Knapp and Tom Sebold talk about why the 2nd Amendment is important.

I made this video not to debate or challenge their views, but to show how they feel about some of the laws being proposed to ban assault weapons.

I know there are strong views on this subject.  The first video I made was, sort of, middle of the road. You can watch it here. This second video is focus on the gun owners defense of the 2nd Amendment.  I would like to make it clear that gun owners aren't afraid that politicians are trying to ban all guns but, as Kurt will explain in the video, incrementalism may damage the 2nd Amendment over the long term.  Something, by its very nature, it difficult for us to imagine and see today.
___________________

If you have an issue or concern, and you would like to speak out about it via video, feel free to contact me at DarrellLucas@Gmail.com

No comments: