Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ TIPPY!

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ TIPPY!


  Name:Tippy 
Gender:Male
Breed:Domestic Short Hair

Color:Grey & White

Age:6 years old

Hello, my name is Tippy. I'm a handsome boy with a pretty cool goatee! I am the greeter, making sure I get all the pets I can. I follow volunteers around and grab any extra treats that I can get. Since I was abandoned, it took me some time to adjust to being spoiled but I am now a social butterfly! When I was found, my mouth really hurt and the doc decided to pull all my teeth. I am no longer in pain and I easily take medicine in my food (for maintenance). I have FIV, but don't worry, the doc said I am in good shape and not contagious to humans. I really just want a home so I can be loved. Please adopt me!

No DogsNo ChildrenFIV
Phone:   860.344.9043
Watch our TV commercial:  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc


No comments: