Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ MOSES!!

Meet Moses!

Gender:  Male
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
Color:  Grey Tabby
Age:  5 years old

Hello, I’m Moses! I lived in a feral colony the past few years. I was likely someone's pet and they must have dumped me there. Recently I came down with an upper respiratory infection and I knew I needed help. I let the kind volunteer who feeds me pick me up and take me to the vet.  I feel much better now and I'm very friendly towards people! While I don't like to be held, I do LOVE attention and love to be pet. I will roll over on my belly when you scratch my head to show you how much I enjoy it. I'm looking for a quiet home with a patient person who will love me forever. Dogs and children scare me. I'd like all of your attention to myself so I'd love to be the only cat. Please adopt me today!   

No Cats / No Dogs / No Children

Phone:  (860) 344-9043
See our commercial!  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc




No comments: