Tuesday, March 29, 2016

​Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ KENT!!

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ KENT!!
 
KENT *

Gender:  Male
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair

Color:  Grey Tabby
Age:  3 years

 I'm a laid back, sweet and affectionate boy who loves to be pet and loves attention. I really would prefer a home where it's quiet so that I can fully enjoy my cat naps. I wasn't feeling great when I first came in and it was discovered that I have diabetes, but I don't give anyone trouble when I get my insulin twice a day. The diabetic food I eat is actually pretty tasty and I am told that it's high quality so that will help my immune system since I also have FIV (don't worry, you can't catch this and it's really hard for other cats to catch it as well). I really want a home to call my own. Please adopt me!

Special Needs / No Dogs / No Children / FIV 
(to learn more about FIV, visit http://www.cattalesct.org/fiv-felv/)

Web: http://www.CatTalesCT.org/cats/Kent/
Phone: (860) 344-9043
Email: ​​Info@CatTalesCT.org​

 




No comments: