The Cat of the Week!!
~ P E N E L O P E ~
Breed: Domestic Short Hair
Color: Brown Tabby
Age: 3 years old
I'm a very pretty cat, I love to be petted, and I love treats! I need a quiet home with no other pets and a person who will give me as much time as I need to adjust. I know I'd make a great companion for someone special. Please come and meet me and see what a sweet kitty I am. (No Cats, No Dogs, No Children)
PH: (860) 344-9043
Seeking Volunteers to Help Feed Feral Cat Colonies
Cat Tales Non-Profit Rescue manages several feral cat colonies in Portland and Middletown and is actively seeking volunteers to help feed cats in these managed colonies.
You can make a difference in the lives of these cats and the community.
As a Feral Colony Caretaker you will:
- Need to have a minimum of 1 day/week available to volunteer ·
- Need to dedicate 1 hour per morning on designated day(s)
- Have a car and valid driver’s license
- Ability to drive in inclement weather and shovel snow to access the colonies in the winter
- Communicate with Cat Tales Feral Colony Coordinator after each visit
- Optional: learn how to trap feral cats for spay/neuter/release
Cat Tales provides all food and supplies.
Call: (860) 344-9043
Register to become a volunteer: http://www.