Thursday, December 18, 2014

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ OREO ~ and more! Adopt Today!

Cat Tales presents Cat of the Week ~ OREO ~ and more!



Cat of the Week:  *OREO*

     

Name: Oreo
Gender: Male
Breed: Domestic Short Hair
Color: White & Black
Age: 7 years old
I'm one of the sweetest boys you'll ever meet. I have a loud purr, seek attention from people, and like to be pet. One of my good friends at Cat Tales is Larry! I don't like to be picked up and I need a quiet home with a patient, cat-experienced person who'll give me time to adjust. I'm FIV+. Humans can't catch this and it's difficult for other cats to catch. I'd love to curl up in your lap and sleep with you at night. Can I come home with you? (No Dogs/No Children)
Email: Info@CatTalesCT.org





Request for help...

Cat Tales is looking for:

(1) Volunteers to help with fundraising (sponsorship program, events and campaigning)

(2) Volunteers to help with feral feeding and shelter work


(3) Supporters who have access to a box truck - In 2015 we would like to hold two
Fill-A-Truck challenges (Spring & Fall)


(4) Tree Farm suggestions for 2015 - As you may have heard we were unable to set up at the Indian Tree Farm in Middletown, because of closure.  If you know of a tree farm that has room for indoor setup (baked goods & cider/hot cocoa) please let us know.

To contact us, regarding any of the items above, please email info@CatTalesCT.org info@cattalesct.org







No comments: