Monday, May 12, 2014

Cat Tales - Featuring MOLLY!!



My Name is Molly!
Can I Come Home With You?

I am a very cute, 14 year old here at CAT TALES because my owner had to go to a nursing home. So here I am…waiting in limbo…for a new human companion. While at CAT TALES, they realized I have a mass in my stomach and they do not know if it is cancerous or not.

So I am looking for a special person who can be with me and care for me. I am hoping for a home where I can spend the last of my days on someone's lap and not at the shelter. I am very playful, snuggly, and a happy girl despite my diagnosis and I will bring joy to a special person’s heart and home.

If you work from home or are retired, you are the perfect companion for me.
Please come take me home with you.

CAT TALES is seeking a permanent fostering for me and will tell you the best way to take care of me.

Please call CAT TALES at (860) 344-9043 or
Email: info@CatTalesCT.org to inquire about Molly.


Cat Tales, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, no-kill organization consisting of volunteers 
dedicated to improving and enriching the lives of homeless cats and kittens.

PLEASE  ADOPT , DONATE , VOLUNTEER , SPONSOR


No comments: