Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ GIDEON! Also FILL-A-TRUCK EVENT!!!



Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week!!


Gender:Male
Breed:Domestic Med Hair
Color:Grey & White
Age: 2 years old

I am such a sweet boy who loves to be pet and loves attention. ​I'd let you pet me all day! I'd be good with children 10 or older. I'd love ​to snuggle in your warm bed 
​with you​ or to ​just ​lay on the couch ​next to you. I​t makes me so happy when you talk to me quietly and spend 
​​
time with me. Please come to meet me, and adopt me​ today!


​​
Web: http://www.Cat TalesCT.org/cats/Gideon
Phone:  (860) 344-9043

​​
_____________________________________________

​​
Summer Fill-A-Truck Challenge Event


WHAT:  Cat Tales Summer Fill-A-Truck Challenge! Cat Tales is asking for donations of paper towels, disinfectant wipes, bleach, dry & canned food to help feed homeless cats & kittens in our community
WHEN:  Saturday, July 16, 2016 between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
WHERE:  Walmart of Cromwell, 161 Berlin Road, Cromwell, CT

_____________________________________________




No comments: