Friday, July 19, 2019

Middletown Republican Candidates for office in 2019

From the Chair of the Republican Town Committee, Bill Wilson
-------------
Mayor
Sebastian Giuliano

Treasurer 
Tami Kapacziewski

Common Council
Matt Scarrozzo
Tony Gennaro
Linda Salafia
Mike Marino
Ed Ford
Phil Pessina
Jon Pulino
Hope Kasper

Board of Education
Dina Ford
George Souto
Scott Wilcox
Laura Krayeski
Tami Kapacziewski

Planning and Zoning
Chris Sugar
Marcus Fazzino
Molly Salafia
James O'Connell

Planning and Zoning Alt.
John Sloan
Ken McClellan

Board of Assessment Appeals
Lesile Spatola
Vin Szynkowicz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a GREAT slate of candidates!!! I know most of them and I can say they'll work well together. I'm so tired of the in fighting in the Democratic party and their liberal views, that breed ideas they can't agree on.
I hope Middletown goes against our past history and gives the Republican candidates the majority. I'm tired of my taxes going up $200 or $250 Every year, since they've ben calling the shots.
PLEASE GET OUT AND VOTE FOR THESE CANDIDATES!!! Let's end the hold the Dems have on our pocketbooks.