Monday, August 7, 2017

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week! Ranger Rick!





Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week!

Ranger Rick!

Gender: Male
Breed: DSH
Color: Brown Tabby
Age:2 years old


I was found abandoned in a Middletown neighborhood. I was injured with an abscess on two of my feet. I was trying to find someone to save me for quite a while. I am a very sweet and affectionate young boy. I love to be petted and like to be held. I absolutely love attention. I should not be in a home with small children only because I may try and dart out the door so you need to be diligent with me around doors and windows. I would love to curl up in bed or on the couch with you. Please adopt me! I have so much love to give. 

No Dogs

Phone:  (860) 344-9043
See our commercial!  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc



No comments: