Monday, June 5, 2017

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ DAPHNE!!

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week

Meet Daphne!!

Gender:  Female

Breed:  Domestic Short Hair

Color:  Brown Tabby

Age:4 years old

Hello, my name is Daphne.  I'm a very sweet, affectionate girl. I need to be the only pet in your home however. I was losing my hair from licking it too much because my former owner did not know I had a medical problem. I have been treated by Cat Tales and my hair is growing back now that I am better. I am a little feisty so you need to respect me when I've told you I've had enough petting. I like to be held when I am in the mood. I do love to talk so we can have little chats. Please adopt me today.
No CatsNo DogsNo Children
Phone:   860.344.9043
Watch our TV ad:  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc




No comments: