Monday, August 15, 2016

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ BANDIT!!



Meet Bandit!!

Gender:  Male
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
Color:  Black & White
Age:  4 years

Hi everyone, I'm Bandit. My mom has fallen on hard times which was making me anxious, but she wanted a good life for me so I am feeling a little better now that I am at Cat Tales. I am a handsome fella who enjoys getting my chin rubbed and receiving attention but I'm also independent. I enjoy the company of others and will roll over for belly rubs but I can also keep myself occupied with a toy (or reflection on a wall - super exciting!!). I would prefer a quiet home where I can choose to peacefully nap alone in the rays of sunshine, or lounge on the couch with you while you read a book or watch TV.  I am waiting for my new family to come along - I miss having one, so please stop in to see me.


Web:  http://www.CatTalesCT.org/cats/bandit-2/
Phone:  (860) 344-9043
See our commercial! https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc





No comments: