Friday, January 9, 2015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ SEBASTIAN!! Also, a Request for Volunteers.

Cat Tales
presents...
Cat of the Week!


SEBASTIAN!!



Name: Sebastian
Gender: Male
Breed: Domestic Short Hair
Color: Grey & White
Age: 3 years old
I'm very handsome, sweet, affectionate, mellow cat who loves attention! I'm FIV+ and I can live just as long as any other cat if taken to my yearly vet appointments. I'd love a forever home where I can get all of the love I'm craving. Please come meet me and see what a cool cat I am!




Volunteers Needed!
Cat Tales is seeking volunteers to:
    ·               Become a foster home
•                Feed feral colonies
•                Sponsor a cat
•                Assist in transporting cats to vets
•                Act as a plumber, electrician, or carpenter
•                Cleaning and animal care at our shelter
•                Assist with adoption appointments
•                Correspondence with donors
•                Help with returning phone calls and answering cat-related questions
•                Coordinate fundraising efforts or help at fundraisers
•                Become an animal community advocate


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Unsigned comments will rarely be published. If you want your comment to be published, make it clear who you are. Use your real name, don't leave us guessing your identity.